The Mouse of Tomorrow is a 1942 animated short. It is the first short of the Mighty Mouse theatrical series and the debut of Mighty Mouse (even if his name, and the series, at this point was Super Mouse, until Paul Terry learned that another character named "Super Mouse" was to be published by Marvel Comics).
In a town called Mouseville, the cats spend all their time chasing mice. The cats capture all the mice except for one; the little fellow escapes and finds himself in a supermarket. He bathes in super soap, he eats super celery, and he dines on super cheese- and behold: Mighty Mouse is born!
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Super Mouse, Cats, Mice.
- Originally Released:16 October 1942 (USA)
- Running Time: 5:46 minutes.
Director: Eddie Donnelly, Writer: John Foster (story), Star: Tom Morrison 
- The Castle Films 'home movie' print still contains the original "Super Mouse" narration